Legal notice of Hotel Kensington in Narón
(a) Identifying data:
In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Information Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform that the ownership entity domain is www.kensington-hotel.com is Kensington Oro, S.L. with NIF B15223852 and address at Estr. de Castela, 832 - 15570 - Narón.
(b) Cookies policy:
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files generated by the web pages you visit, which contain the session data that can be useful later on the website. The data allow the website to keep your information between pages, and also to analyze how to interact with the site.
Cookies are safe because they can only store information that was put in place by the browser, which is information that the user entered in the browser or included in the page request. You can not execute code and can not be used to access your computer.
Cookies are essential to the functioning of the Internet, providing many advantages in providing interactive services, providing navigation and usability of the web. Cookies can not harm your computer can not run code and can not be used to access your computer, and are activated helps identify and resolve errors.
What types of cookies exist?
Then we provide more information to understand better the different types of cookies that can be used:
- Depending on the expiry date:
Session Cookies: They are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website. It is usually used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this can provide a better experience to improve the content and ease of use.
Permanent Cookies: They are stored in the terminal and the website reads each time a new visit is made. Despite its name, a permanent web has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date which may range from a few minutes to several years. They are generally used to facilitate the different services offered by the websites.
- Depending on who manages:
Own Cookies: They are sent and managed by a computer or domain's own web editor you are visiting.
Third party Cookies: They are sent and managed by a third party that is not the proper editor of the web, when they come from another server. Such as those used by social networks, or external content such as Google Maps.
- Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are addressed, we can distinguish between:
Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a website and the use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic, identify the user session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
Analytical cookies: They are those that allow the responsible therefor, monitoring and statistical analysis of user behavior on websites to which they are linked. They are used for measuring the activity of websites and profiling of user navigation of these sites, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of usage data that the users of the service. They are treated by us and / or third parties. These cookies collect anonymous / dissociated user information, such as the number of users and time spent, how many times you visit the site, the user origin, keywords ... Thanks to that we can improve the supply of products and services we offer.
Advertising Cookies: are those well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising spaces in the website, tailoring ad content to content of the requested service or to your use of our website.
Then we inform you and ask you for permission to run the following own cookies or services they provide third-party plugins. Most browsers will usually allow you to change the features of your browser so that it does not accept these "cookies", but if you perform this action, please note that the site or parts of the website will not function correctly.
a) Own cookies
- CookiesCtrl: To control whether or not the user accept the cookies.
- pgresponsive: With this cookie we manage the responsive version of website.
- ASP.NET_SessionId: This cookie is used to establish the session of the user visiting the web.
- visita: To count the visits to the web.
b) Third party cookies
- _utma, _utmb, _utmt, _utmz: These cookies are for the service called Google Analytics web analytics, which provides information on the use that users make of the website.
- PREF, NID, GAPS, GoogleAccountsLocale_session, AID, APISID, HID, HSID, SID, SAPISID, SSID, CONSENT, TAID, PAIDCONTENT: When you log into a Google account these cookies are stored on your computer in order to stay connected to your Google account by visiting their services again. While this remains active session and use supplements on other websites like ours, Google will use these cookies to enhance your user experience. It is customary to appear when using Google maps. For more information, consult the document “Types of cookies used by Google”.
How to manage cookies?
All Internet browsers allow you to limit the behavior of a cookie or disable cookies in the settings or browser options. The steps to do this are different for each browser, being able to find instructions in the help menu of your browser.
Many browsers allow you to turn a private way by which cookies are always deleted after the visit. Depending on the browser this private way, you can have different names. Below you can find a list of the most common browsers with a link to the configuration of cookies and different names of this "private mode":
- Chrome, consulte Managing cookies in Chrome.
- Internet Explorer, consulte Managing cookies in Internet Explorer.
- Firefox, consulte Managing cookies in Firefox.
- Safari, consulte Managing cookies in Safari.
- Opera, consulte Managing cookies in Opera.
- Safari (iOS), consulte Managing cookies in Safari (iOS).
- Chrome (Android), consulte Managing cookies in Chrome (Android).
1. Responsible for the Treatment
The Responsible for the Treatment corresponds to the owner of the website.
2. Data treated, purposes and term of conservation
2.1 Data processed: For the purpose of the request for information or contact, you must provide some information through the completion of the form provided for this purpose, which will indicate which of them have the character of mandatory.
During the navigation we obtain data that provide us with information on usability and preferences of the users, according to the terms and conditions that are expressly foreseen in the cookies section.
2.2 Purposes: The purpose will be the management and processing of an effective answer to the questions raised.
2.3 Conservation. The data will not be preserved, being deleted once the corresponding procedures have been carried out.
3. Legitimation of the treatment
The legal basis for the treatment of the data provided will be the consent granted by the user by completing the form and; (ii) satisfaction of the legitimate interests of the Treatment Manager.
4. Exercise of rights
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. To do this, users may direct a written communication to the above address, including accreditation of the personality.
5. Recipients and assignments
There will be no transfers of data, nor international transfers.